Friday 8 April 2011

If you go I'm scared I'm going to lose you
You've changed my life I can't lose you now
You're my best friend everything to me
Been there when I didn't even seem to care.
Helped me out when I was in doubt
Making me stronger when I felt weak
Through good and bad whatever you go through
I will go through with you
No matter what happens I care about you
I will never forget you!
I will always remember the times we spent together,
The times you helped me out, the memories we have,
The way you took away my frown and made it a smile
You showed me that not everyone lies,
It's okay to be myself and not anyone else
But most of all you helped me to be me,
Helped me to believe in things again.
Having you as my friend has helped to mend my heart,
My heart which has been broken and hurt many times.
Thank you for helping my happiness, my smile and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment